Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Oh how great it is to finally be home. I left on a Thursday and got home on the following Monday. Man, was that a long trip. I'm officially moved into my new room. I love being home so much. My room is so peacefule I love it but what I love more is this room....
I'm in the music room all the time. Anyways....I finally got all my christmas shopping done. I'm so excited which is kind of silly because I have not been looking forward to christmas but now that I'm home and with family I've been really excited. Well....I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and an incredible New Year.


Blessings: )

1 comment:

Jen33 said...

Hey there Holly,
I'm glad to know that you are happy to be back home with your family. How in the world do I add you to myspace? I really miss hearing your beautiful voice in church.
Jen Satterfield