Saturday, November 22, 2008

I have been so slap happy the last couple days. I can't believe I finally get to go home. Michigan has been good to me but it didn't come with out it's challenges. It's been a long and short two and half years all at the same time. I'M SO EXCITED! I'm finally going to be back in Dallas. I'm finally going to be near my family. and I'm finally going to be living my life with me in mind. I know that sound selfish but in some ways it's about time to do the things I want to do. the things I'm going to be fulfilled in. I can't really handle all this energy I have. of course we have to make it official ten more times. I wish they would've told everyone a while ago instead of covering their butts. this is just ridiculous. I've been in Grand Rapids the last 24 hours and it's not really helping me settle down because grand rapids is like a larger version of the arts district in Dallas. Anyways.... I say all this to say I can't wait to be in Dallas again. I can't wait to be home and with people that truly care and want the best for me.......YAY!

No comments: