Monday, October 20, 2008

Seasons….

There is nothing like the colors and smells of autumn. I love this time of year. It’s not too cold but cold enough to where a scarf everyday. Not only are the trees changing colors and the weather is changing I feel like everyone I know is in the midst of a new season or their at the end of a season and next season is going to begin soon. I love that I’m not the only one beginning something new. I’ve been trying to think and imagine what me life is going to be like in this next season but I can’t see what it’s going to be like. Sometimes trusting the Lord is easier said than done. I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach 24/7. It’s exciting and scary and yet I’m engulfed in His peace and I’ve never felt more secure than I do right now. So bring on the new colors and the cooler weather I’m ready to embrace this next season.

No comments: