Monday, February 25, 2008

I really need to keep up with my blog...But I really don't have anything exciting goin on right now. Most of my life consists of church stuff which is fine for now.We had an awesome service yesterday. We finally had good weather. That last couple of weeks the weather was so bad all the churches in our community shut down accept us. But, only about 50 to 75 people came. Which was good and yet we are used to the 200 that come so it just felt empty until this last week. It was great seeing everyone again. It was almost like everyone went on vacation and decided to come back on the same day. Two people gave their live to the Lord which is awesome and we had some great ministry time and that was before the sermon. It is just great being a part of something that you know God has His hand on. And now it's Monday and Sunday feels like it's tomorrow. There is so much to be done. So......I'm going to quit writing so I can be productive. Until next time : D

No comments: